FFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFT

a forum where you can post about final fantasy and other things on your mind

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie_Flame2161
Admin
Valkyrie_Flame2161

RP rules Empty
PostSubject: RP rules   RP rules Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:47 pm

NO GODMODDING- Godmodding is when you pretty much control another member's character without their consent. This is a big no-no and it really tick's me off. It's offensive. Don't do it, even if it's YOUR thread.

NO SPAMMING- Don't just wander into some poor, unsuspecting thread and spam it up like an idiot. This also means don't start a thread like " Sue Throws Jelly At Bob". I mean, c'mon.

CHARACTERS-When making your RP character, try to be original. I mean, it's one thing to take a name, but it's a whole other ballgame to make a character named Squall who has brown hair and a big scar over his eye and who is very cold and says "Whatever..." a lot. That's just like plagerizing. And that's very, very bad.
No 'Omega-Powers' or whatever. No instant Death or anything like that. It's unfair AND it takes all the fun out of a real battle! So nothing like that, okay?

BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHER MEMBERS. Don't be a jerk because they didn't do something right in YOUR RP. That's stupid and childish.

Lastly, if you get stabbed or something, don't totally ignore the attack. Gush a little blood. You don't have to die!! Just play along!

That's about it. Stick with the rules okay?
Back to top Go down
https://ffd3.forummotion.com

RP rules
Page 1 of 1